Thursday, June 10, 2010

Adding to the pile of UFO's

Last night I remembered that I did not list a few more projects.

One is a project that I sewed together before I really learned how to make corners match and not cut off points. I ripped out all the sewing and stuffed it into a bag and left it. That was over 10 years ago. It is being stored with my orphan blocks. Another 10 projects in that bin....shhhh don't tell anyone!

Then I remembered that I have some fabric that has US flags on it and I was going to make a table topper out of it for 4th of July, which is fast approaching. So I sandwiched and basted that little feller and will be getting it quilted this week (or maybe next).

I also have a landscape quilt that is still on the "design wall" (fabric I brought to the class that the pieces are rolled up in). I need to piece that guy together. It was a fun class just not enough time to get it all sewn together.

I knew that if I left them alone for too long they would multiply! UGH!

No comments: