Monday, December 18, 2006

My F8 blocks


These are the blocks that the ladies in my group made for me. Aren't they great? I can't wait to get the other 4 done and make this wallhanging for my family room.

I hope eveyone is as happy with their blocks as I am with mine.

I was quilting away on my regular sewing machine last night (the sunburned zebra is still on the frame) and it broke! UGH It won't pick up the bobbin thread. So now I am finishing the quilting with the big machine but it has no feed dogs so I have to move it manually. At least I have that one so I can finish this quilt up.

I have been working so hard at finishing up Christmas presents but it still looks like I won't get them all done. UFO's are ok to give, aren't they? LOL. I think if I dedn't have to work I would get them all done....hmmm do you think hubby will go for this idea? NO!

see ya.....Piece!

No comments: