Friday, May 26, 2006

I am having quilting withdrawals!

I haven't had much time to do any sewing/quilting since we started the move from the old house into the new. I have a few commitments but they are manageable. I will be getting Deb's round robin center sent off to Diane by Monday. I wanted to get it out today (Friday) but I didn't get a chance to get it together. I have Sharon's (from CO) row to work on. I received it late so it made it even harder for me to work on it. I will be late in sending it on to Kathy. I will be posting a picture of Sharon's row before and after I work on it. She hasn't seen a picture of it yet. Sorry to make you wait a little longer Sharon!!

The fabric I have stacked in boxes has been a haven for the kitties. They love the "tunnels" the boxes have created from using mismatched boxes. They also like to lay on the quilt that is on the frame. Especially Jake. He thinks that is his personal hammock. I have news for you Jake: It s NOT your hammock!!! LOL

Do you think he will hear me, or for that matter listen to me? NO.

I want this to be over soon so I can get back to creating wonderful things so people can cuddle in them. (ie: quilts)

(:

No comments: