Monday, May 15, 2006

Almost there....

The first thing I moved into the new house was my Grace quilting frame and the mid-arm sewing machine. I needed to make room in the garage at the old house so I can put boxed up stuff in there. It was very exciting for me to get the first spot for the quilting ensemable into the new house.

Yesterday morning I finished working on Deb's round robin. I still need to square it up and take pics for posting. Maybe tonight I can do that. It turned out very nice. I hope her sister has lots of snuggly moments with it.

I can't wait to get my round & row robins back. We have another month or so for that to happen. I wonder what mine look like....I haven't seen pictures in about a month or so of either one.

Do I really have to wait for them to get back to me to see pictures?

No comments: