Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sharon's row as I received it


This is a picture of Sharon's row from my Yahoo! group, Stashbuilders' ROW ROBIN. (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StashBuilders/) She has not seen it since it left her pretty little hands. I received this in the mail the day before we started moving so I had to put it on hold. It will be late mailing on to the next person. Isn't it adorable?
I kept telling her I would post a picture. First I could not find the camera. Today I found the camera and took some pictures for Sharon. When it came time to download the pictures I could not find the cable. UGH! I looked high and low. I found it...or so I thought. I found a cable to another camera. HHmmm. I know I saw that other camera around here....Found it! So now all I have to do is take more pictures with a camera that has no flash!! This is the best I can do for now. I will get another better picture once my row is complete and ready to mail off!!.

No comments: