Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Inspiration for quilts

Last night, I got Sharon's row robin out and spread it out  for
inspiration. I had a light go off when I looked at the row again....
Oh you are gonna like what I am planning. I then searched my
stash for the perfect fabric...HA I could not find the color I want. So
I sheepishly told/asked my DH "I might need to go get more fabric for
this row, if that is alright"....Do you know what his comment was? At
first he said ok fine, then he said, "What about the ton of fabric you
already have?" HA HA LOL I just smiled and said I have been a good
girl for about 6 months now and I NEED
(if you don't understand the NEED then you aren't a quilter)
to buy more fabric that is perfect for this row!

Thanks Sharon for the excuse to buy fabric!!

So I am going to go buy some more fabric in the next few days
YIPPEEE

No comments: